Join Date: Aug 2009
Ten words women use
TEN WORDS WOMEN USE
· Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
· Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. However,five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
· Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
· Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
· Loud Sigh : This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement of women misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
· That's Okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
· Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').
· Whatever : Is a woman's way of saying' I 'm least bothered ' !
· Don't worry about it, I got it : Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
· Forget : She tells you to forget means that she will remember it and raise it at the appropriate time.
ReplY me if u are agree....... .........