|Disclaimer And Regulations||
NOTICE: The Moderators/Administrators of this forum take no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of reading and/or downloading anything from this forum. AmaderForum staff reserves the right to edit/modify/remove any post at any time with or without notice.
#1 Common Rules
Icon System Explained [Read Before Posting]
HTTP Direct Download Links (ex: mysite.com/file.rar)
ANY site that doesn't have an icon listed
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Q: What should I do if I have 2 mirrors?
A: If you have 2 mirrors you should pick the icon.
2. Q: I uploaded my file to a site that doesn't have an icon listed on AF. What should I do?
A: If the site icon is not listed, you should pick the icon.
#2 Posting Rules for Uploaders/Posters
a) All posts require the following information:
b) Avoid the following:
c) Mega-Threads (eg "Hindi Movie Collection"):
#3 Section Specific Rules
a) Application Section Rules:
b) Game Section Rules:
c) Movie Section Rules:
d) Music Section Rules:
e) Site Feedback Rules:
f) Help-desk Rules:
g) Community Discussions Rules:
#4 Avatar, Signature and PM Rules
#5 Warnings and Banning
¹ Refers to the use of BBCode function. is the correct format
² Refers to normal members taking it upon themselves to enforce the rules eg. "Member should be warned for bypassing censor"
³ Refer to "Icons Explained" Topic
How to Become a VIP
How to Become a Moderator
* Note: Asking to become a VIP or Moderator will deem you ineligible *
We appreciate the time you took to read these RULES. Enjoy your stay here and please OBEY THEM!
|AmaderForum.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws|
|If your copyrighted material has been posted on AmaderForum.com or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.|
|The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:|
| * Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
* You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in AmaderForum.com' search results.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
|AF ® Crew|